The students can fill out the online form today at 10 am and the deadline for the submission of the form is Shrawn 12, 2080, 11:59 pm.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship form:
Please check your eligibility criteria as mentioned in detailed notice before applying for the Scholarship Application.
- Necessary documents (scan/photo) required to fill out the online form
- SEE Admit Card
- A recent passport-size photograph
- Certificate of Citizenship or Certificate of Birth Registration
- Marksheet and Character Certificate of SEE or equivalent
- Recommendation of students who have studied in public schools (Format in Header Menu)
- Recommendation of students who have studied on scholarship in institutional schools (Format in Header Menu)
- Documents required for a reservation:
- Families of martyrs, families of missing persons, families of wounded warriors, and people from conflict-affected groups from the respective district administration office,
- From the local level ward office inhabited by persons with disabilities, Dalits, tribals, Khas Aryas, Madheshis, Tharu, Muslims, and persons from backward areas,
- A person who has studied in a public school, from the ward office of the local level where he/she resides, along with a certificate from the relevant school confirming that he/she has studied in a public school in the format as per schedule 1,
- When a person from a backward area submits a recommendation from the relevant local level, he must prove that he is a permanent resident at the time of application, and such a person must submit the Nepalese citizenship obtained from the relevant district and, if not, the birth registration certificate.
- In addition to other necessary recommendations, the injured or disabled person must submit a recommendation from a registered physician stating that he/she is capable of studying the subject with the application.
If you have any Technical problems regarding “Registration”, Please Send an email to: email@example.com